“Creating a Culture of Grace”
Listen in on a conversation of how GNI stepped into management of a local rescue mission and began the process of Creating a Culture of Grace.
- How do you begin to make changes in a rules based environment?
- Was the transition to a Grace Based Environment quick?
- Did participants sense the difference immediately?
- Define ‘protective love’ in relation to accountability.
- What does ‘Grace Flows Freely’ look like?
- What is the role of Truth in the environment of Grace?
“The Cure” – Lynch, McNicol, Thrall
“Conformity vs. Transformation”
“The Donut Effect” – Getting to the heart of the matter of individuals’ transformation. Is your program stuck in “Doing the List”? Checking off the to do list doesn’t necessarily get to the heart of transformation. Learn what makes the difference in true transformation vs. merely conforming to “the list”.
- How does “abiding” in Christ foster transformation?
- Is some level of conformity necessary in order that transformation can be attained?
“Christlike Leadership Model”
We are all hurting and broken. What does it look like to lead out of our woundedness? Do we lean toward passive control or aggressive control? Discover Christlike leadership (servant leadership) and learn how to lead out of the eternal best interests of others?